Q. How do I view my Turnitin grades and feedback?
Looking for guidance on Blackboard feedback and grades? - How do I view my Blackboard (NILE) grades and feedback?
Viewing Turnitin Feedback
Once your tutor has graded and released your Turnitin assignment, you will be able to view your feedback from within the Feedback and Grades section of your NILE module.
- Go to your NILE site and click on the Feedback and grades menu item
- Select Feedback and provisional grades from the main section of the screen
- On the My Grades page, you can filter items between All, Graded, Upcoming and Submitted, as highlighted below. Select Graded to display all your grades for the module so far.
- The grade is on the right of the screen.
- Overall feedback may be provided - see the speech bubble icon.
- If your tutor has used a rubric and made it available to you, you can see it using the link on the left.
In the example above the instructor has attached a Rubric containing feedback, to the assignment PEP test, to view this click View Rubric, a second window will open as below.
Underneath the boxes of a Rubric window, you will find any additional text your tutor has added to your feedback. This is also viewable by clicking the speech bubble on the right-hand side.
In the second assignment, titled AS3 -Turnitin File, feedback has been embedded within the Turnitin submission. You can view this by clicking the assignment title and then selecting on the icon next to My Paper (see images below)
This will launch your Turnitin assignment within Feedback Studio. To reveal your feedback click on the blue speech bubble icon highlighted below and check the document for inline comments.