Providing you are an instructor on both sites, there are two ways to copy material.
1. Use the ‘copy’ or ‘move’ drop down that appears next to the title for individual items, files, folders, learning units.
2. For larger amounts of material, e.g to copy whole content areas from one site to another (such as when copying content from a previous year to a new site) use
- Go to your NILE site, select ‘Packages & Utilities’ - "Site Copy"
- Choose 'Copy site materials into an Existing site", and the content area(s) you wish to copy e.g. Contacts, Module activities.
If a content area of the same name exists, the material will be added in to the bottom of the content area. If there is no content area of the same name it will be added at the bottom of the left menu. If that content area contains a link to a journal, blog, survey or test you will have to select that tool too (this will copy all blogs, tests, etc. so you may need to remove any you don’t need from the target site).
* Please DO NOT copy any submission links to the new sites as site copy doesn't guarantee the link will work.