Q. How do I enrol/remove myself off a module site?
Before you can begin to prepare your course, you need to attach yourself to it. Remember that students are attached automatically to courses through the enrollment process but members of staff are not.
You can attach yourself to a course on the Sites & Organisations tab by choosing the Add Module to Workload link in the Manage your NILE sites box.
- Go to the Manage your NILE sites box on your Sites & Organisations tab and click on the 'Add Module to workload' link.
2. The 'Add Course to Workload' page opens. Click on the Browse button to search for the course.
3. A new window opens, containing drop-down menus and a text entry box to allow you to enter your search criteria. You can search by Course ID (this is the module or programme code), by CourseName (its title) or Description.
Enter the full module code in Capital into the box and click on the Go button.
4. Click on the radio button next to your chosen course and click Submit.
* If you are unsure about which course to attach yourself to, speak to the course leader in your Faculty.
5. On 'Add Module to Workload' screen the Course ID will have been automatically entered, click on Submit button.
6. You will be prompted to confirm that you are teaching on the course or have discussed adding yourself to the course with the tutor. Click on Submit button.
7. A confirmation screen will be displayed. Click OK to return to the Home tab.
On the Home tab, a link to the course will have been added to My Sites box. Clicking on a link will take you into the course.
A link will also have been added to Manage your NILE sites box which takes you to a facility for adding colleagues to the course and removing yourself from it.