Q. How do I submit a Turnitin assignment?
Looking for guidance on non-Turnitin submissions? - How do I submit a non-Turnitin assignment?
Submitting to Turnitin - Quick Guide
- Login to NILE and access the module in which you want to submit your Turnitin assignment.
- On the left menu, Click on the Submit your Work link
- Select the assignment that you want to submit to by clicking on the View/Complete link below the assignment title.
- You will now see the Class Homepage and Assignment Inbox where you will be able to submit your assignment
- Click Submit
- Upload your file (If your file is held locally then select Choose from this computer)
- You will see a preview of the document you're about to submit. If it looks how you expected then select Confirm
- After confirmation, you will see a message saying that your submission is complete.
- A digital receipt will be emailed to you, but do not wait for your email. Click on Return to assignment list. From there, you can use the download icon to save a copy of your digital receipt to your computer.
This is proof of your submission. If it is not available, your submission has not been successful and you will need to try again. If you are still unable to submit, see the FAQ I can't submit my assignment!
Submitting to Turnitin - Full Guide
Turnitin Assignment Guide for Students (PDF 1MB) provides more guidance on submitting Turnitin assignments.
- Please be aware that the submission of Turnitin assignments varies by course and by module, so not all options will be available to all students. For example, you may not be able to resubmit assignments or to see originality reports if your tutor has disabled these functions.
- If you're unsure about what you need to submit then contact your tutor and ask for help.
- Always download a copy of your receipt after submitting. This is the safest way to prove you have submitted.
- If you are still unable to submit, see the FAQ I can't submit my assignment! linked to below: