Q. How do I send emails to non-submitters from Turnitin?
For Turnitin assessments, instructors can use a feature in the Turnitin Assignment Inbox to send emails to students who have not submitted by the due date. N.B. This is only applicable for first submissions.
- From the Control Panel, go to Site Tools > Turnitin Assignments
- Click the title of the Turnitin assignment:
- This takes you to the Assignment Inbox. Above the date column, click Email non-submitters
- Enter the subject line and message, tick to include a copy to yourself, and click Send.
- Here is a suggested message, though you may choose to customise it:
Dear Student, We are concerned that you have not submitted the following assignment: Title: AS1 - Assessment 1 Site: NILE Module Site (module-code) Site ID: TG-TEST-1718 Due date: 31-Mar-2018 In accordance with University policy, if you submit within one week of the deadline your work can still be marked but will be subject to a capped grade. If the due date is missing from the information above, then please refer to your module assignment information. If you have received mitigating circumstances or an extension, please ignore this email. Should you wish to discuss your non-submission then we strongly encourage you to contact your module leader so that we are able to better support you.
Was this helpful? 1 0