Q. How can I find, access and get the best experience from NILE?
1. In order to get the best NILE experience, we strongly recommend using the Chrome browser.
• Chrome is free to download and use, and is available from: https://www.google.com/chrome/
• For help and support with Chrome, including help installing Chrome, go to: https://support.google.com/chrome
2. You can always find and access NILE directly by typing nile.northampton.ac.uk into your browser's URL bar, and pressing the return key on your keyboard.
3. You can also easily find and access NILE by typing NILE Northampton into the Google search bar.
4. Finally, bookmark NILE to make sure that you can always find it when you need it!
To bookmark the NILE home page simply do the following:
• On the NILE welcome page, before you login click the star in the right hand side of the URL bar:
• Add the 'Welcome to NILE - Blackboard Learn' link into your Bookmarks bar folder and click 'Done':
• Make sure that your Bookmarks bar is visible. Click on 'Tools > Bookmarks' in Chrome and make sure that 'Show bookmarks bar' is ticked:
• You will now see a direct link to NILE on your Chrome browser. Click on the link each time that you want to access NILE: