Q. How do I delete a duplicate workbook (copy or recovery) on PebblePad?
There are two types of duplicate workbook:
- Copy- if you have inadvertently created a copy of your workbook, this will be suffixed with ‘copy' at the end of the title when looked at in your asset store.
- Recovery - PebblePad may create a ‘Recovery’ version of your workbook because there was a problem saving while you were working.
To resolve the issue, you’ll need to:
- Copy any content from the ‘Copy’ or ‘Recovery’ versions of the workbooks into the original - this is the version that is submitted for assessment and anything added to the duplication cannot be validated.
- To delete, click the icon to the left of the title in your assets store. This will display a new menu at the bottom of the page.
- Select the ‘I want to‘ button and delete. (Your workbook will be placed in your deleted items – and can be recovered if necessary).
Was this helpful? 0 0