Q. How do I embed HTML code into NILE course?
Many websites such as Twitter, or MS Office online provide a piece of HTML embed code which means you can include a tool or file within a web page. It's not essential you learn how to use the embed code but if it's something you're interested in, here's how to do it.
1. Copy the embed code to your computer's clipboard (PC-CTRL+C | Mac CMD+C)
2. Create a new content item, discussion board or announcement.
- Identify where in your NILE course you would like to embed the HTML item.
- If adding to Announcements; click Create Announcement
- If adding to Module activities click Build Content > Item
- Name the item
3. In the content area click the HTML button and Paste the HTML code (PC-CTRL+V | Mac CMD+V) in the (see below)
4. Click Update - Your HTML (iframe) content will display in the text editor as a yellow box.
5. Click Submit to view the item in NILE (see examples below)