Q. How do I send emails to non-submitters from Blackboard?
Instructors can use a feature in the Grade Centre to send emails to students who have not submitted an assignment by the due date (Turnitin, Blackboard assignment, test, survey, graded discussion board, journal or blog). N.B. This is only applicable for first submissions:
- From the Control Panel, go to Grade Centre > Full Grade Centre
- Locate the column of the assignment you wish to send emails from
- Access the column menu by clicking the drop-down arrow at the top of the column
- Choose Send Reminder
- You will see a message similar to this:
- Click OK – this will send an email to all students who have not submitted
(emails will not be sent to students who are Unavailable in the site)
- Once you click OK, the student(s) will receive a standard email:
Dear Student, We are concerned that you have not submitted the following assignment:
Title: TEST 4.4 Site:
TG-STAGING-1718 Site ID:
Due date: 31-Mar-2018
In accordance with University policy, if you submit within one week of the deadline your work can still be marked but will be subject to a capped grade.
If the due date is missing from the information above, then please refer to Assessment information.
If you have received mitigating circumstances or an extension, please ignore this email. Should you wish to discuss your non-submission then we strongly encourage you to contact your module leader so that we are able to better support you.