Q. How can I add a Twitter feed link to my site in NILE?
Twitter widgets can display tweets from an individual account or all tweets relating to a specified hashtag. So adding them on NILE can keep your site content up to date and even allow students to participate.
- Go to Twitter.
- Search for the account (@) or hashtag (#) you wish to add.
- Copy the URL
- Go to your NILE site, to where you wish to add your link
- Click Build Content, choose Web Link
- Type the Name, paste the link, and click Submit
- Click the link to check - it should display twitter with an automatically updating list of Tweets.
Please note this video may be out of date and some of the steps may differ slightly from what you see on your screen.