Q. How do I make a copy of/duplicate the Turnitin rubric
In your NILE module,
- go to Site Tools>Turnitin Assignments
- Click on the title of one of the Turnitin Assignments
- Click on the Libraries tab. You may wish to right-click on the libraries tab and open in a new window for a clearer view.
- Click on the Rubric Manager tab, just below the Libraries tab.
- Click on the Rubric List icon
- Choose the rubric you want to edit from the list, so that it displays in the main window and use the same icon to Duplicate this rubric.
- You are now free to edit this duplicate, rename and save it as normal. Remember to attach it to the assignment(s) where you need it (just swap it out with the old one if required) - How do I attach a Turnitin rubric to an assignment?
'Standard' Turnitin rubric for Learning Outcomes
- There is a 'standard' Undergraduate/Postgraduate Rubric (LO) [shared with you]. To use, select either the PG or UG rubric, then duplicate, and rename it
- Paste the Learning Outcomes for the assignment into the row headings (and populate the cells as appropriate)
- Save, and then attach to an assignment.
Was this helpful? 0 0