Q. How do I create a Padlet?
- Log into Padlet
- From your Dashboard, click + MAKE A PADLET
- Select the layout of Padlet you would like to set up (the descriptions are below each), or scroll further down to choose a template:
- You are now in the 'Modify' panel. The following steps are all in this panel, you will just need to scroll down!
4.1 Add your own Title.
4.2 Add a description (optional - though you could use this to advise students how to add a post)
4.3 Choose a background wallpaper (you can click MORE for other choices) or Add Your Own
4.4 Under 'Theme' you don't need to change any of the default settings
4.5 Under 'Posting' and 'Collaboration' you don't need to change any of the default settings. These are the ones I recommend, but change these according to your own preferences for the Padlet you are creating). Setting New post position to LAST, means that the first post will stay at the top.
4.6 And finally, you can customise the URL with a short name (I've set the one below as 'example') - this needs to be lower case, with no spaces.
- Click NEXT (at the top). You are now in the 'People & Privacy' panel.
5.1 Set the Privacy to Secret
5.2 Choose whether you wish those with a link to read only, or to Write (recommended).
- Click NEXT - and your Padlet is ready to start posting.
Was this helpful? 0 0