Q. How to Uninstall Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder
Before uninstalling Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder, please make sure that you have uploaded your locally stored Kaltura recordings to Kaltura MediaSpace at video.northampton.ac.uk - failure to do so could result in loss of material.
How to Uninstall Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder on Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
1. Click on the Windows shortcut key on your keyboard, or on the Start menu and the search box type Remove program
2. Select Add or remove programs. This will take you through to the Apps & features settings page - search for Kaltura in the search box:
3. Click on Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder and then click on the Uninstall button:
4. You will be asked again to Uninstall - click Uninstall for a second time:
5. You will be asked if you want to 'Delete all my videos and settings?'. If you have uploaded all your important recordings to video.northampton.ac.uk, My Media, you can select Yes.
6. You are now able to install the new Kaltura Capture recorder - see this FAQ for instructions on how to do this:
How to install the application from a Mac:
1. Go to Finder and click on the Applications folder.
2. Drag the KalturaCapture icon into the Trash bin.