Q. How do i import my NILE calendar into my Google calendar?
How to import the NILE calendar into Google Calendar.
1. Navigate to your NILE calendar by clicking on 'your name' at the top right of the NILE window and select the Calendar icon.
2. Select the modules calendars you wish to view in your Google Calendar, and select the button 'Get External Calendar Link'.
3. Copy the iCal URL from the new window. ('CTRL+C' on a PC or 'CMD + C' for a MAC).
4. In your Google Calendar import the calendar by selecting the (+) icon.
5. Select the option 'From URL'
6. Paste the URL from your clipboard ('CTRL+V' PC or 'CMD+V Mac) and select 'Add Calendar'
7. This calendar will be imported using the UK time zone, if you are in a different time zone please see this Google FAQ: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37064 to change all your calendars to the same time zone.