Q. How do I make my NILE course more accessible?
1. Follow the layout advice in the NILE Standards document to support simple course structure.
2. Consider your teaching material and activities in ways which support a different ways of learning.
3. Use Ally to improve the accessibility of your uploaded content.
4. Read Liane Robinson's blog post on ways to develop accessible content.
5. Explore LinkedIn Learning for guidance on developing accessible digital content.
6. Provide captions and transcripts for your video content.
7. Consider asking your students to let you know if they prefer your content in alternative formats.
8. Talk to a Learning Technologist or Learning Designer about accessible design and ABL.