Q. How do I save all the pages of my Blog as one file, to submit to Turnitin?
Using a new plugin called Print my Blog, you can now ‘print’ all pages and posts to a pdf document, if you need them to submit through Turnitin for a similarity check. (It does not include images or videos).
- Login to your Blog on mypad.northampton.ac.uk
- Go to the Dashboard, click Plugins
- User the Search box (top right) to search for Print my Blog
- Select to Print, and choose Digital PDF
- It will prepare the pdf, you then need to press print, and download/save the document
- Find the saved document (proabably in 'Downloads')
- Check the document, then submit via Turnitin through 'Submit your work'
Was this helpful? 0 0