Q. How can I find my Courses on NILE more easily?
- Login to NILE, then click the Courses link (on the left)
- You can choose to view in grid form, or as a list.
- The easiest way to find a course is to enter the module (e.g. SEN1023) into 'Search your courses'
- If you wish to view only the courses from a particular year, click the drop-down arrow next to ‘Current Courses’ at the top, and choose which year
- You can display more than 25 courses on the same screen by selecting ‘Items per page’ on the right
- For courses that you are currently working on (and perhaps need to visit regularly) you may wish to make it a Favourite by clicking the star icon – this will move it to the top of the screen (making it even easier for you to see it as soon as you next access your Courses.
Blackboard’s guidance on Finding your Courses:
‘What is the new NILE homepage for students?’
Was this helpful? 0 0