How do I share my PowerPoint on Collaborate and still see the chat pane?
... If you don't have two screens
- Enter your Collaborate session.
- Open your chosen PowerPoint presentation.
- At the bottom-right of the screen, choose Reading View. The icon looks like an open book.
- Resize the window and move it to the left, so you can see the chat pane underneath it.
- In Collaborate, go through the steps to share application/screen and share the PowerPoint presentation. (See FAQ below if you're not familiar with this process).
- Now the PowerPoint itself has moved underneath, use the icon at the very bottom of your screen (the task pane) to bring it to the front again.
- Begin presenting your PowerPoint and use the arrow keys on your keyboard to go forward and back.
Was this helpful? 0 0