Q. How do I reset my Pebblepad password/I have forgotten my password
Reset a password
You can reset your password by following these steps if:
- You have forgotten the current one
- You didn’t receive the email containing your original password
Please follow these steps:
2. Fill in your Username (Student - your student number, Mentor - your email address when you registered with PebblePad).
3. Check your email for a web link [this only lasts for 24hrs, please check your junk mail folder in your email. The message will be sent from PebblePad (not University of Northampton) ].
4. Click the link and fill in a new password for your account.
- You don’t need to know your original password if you’ve forgotten it. You’ll just need to know your username (see above).
- If you get an error message says "Sorry, no account could be found with that username", please double check you have typed your username correctly (see above). You can only reset your password if your account is active.