There are currently no Library staff on the Waterside Campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically and we will continue to do this until we have been told that we can safely reopen the service
- A click and collect service for books that are not available on NELSON will be available from Monday 15th June. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- If you want to return your books, for example you are in your final year and will not be returning to campus, you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. They will stay on your account until we get back on campus to return them but do not worry about that
- Please do speak to us if you need any help, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our web form
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, please get in touch if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Learning Development Last Updated: Dec 05, 2016 Views: 95
Please follow the Student Login link. Then click on the Enrol button. Once you have read the instructions on the screen, please click on the Enrol button at the bottom of the page. You will then be asked to enter your student ID number and click Next. You will then be sent a code by SMS to your mobile. If you don’t receive the code, you will need to contact the Student Centre on 01604 892833 to update your mobile number on the student record system; and then repeat the steps above.