There are currently no Library staff on the Waterside Campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically and we will continue to do this until we have been told that we can safely reopen the service
- A click and collect service for books that are not available on NELSON will be available from Monday 15th June. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- If you want to return your books, for example you are in your final year and will not be returning to campus, you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. They will stay on your account until we get back on campus to return them but do not worry about that
- Please do speak to us if you need any help, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our web form
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, please get in touch if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Learning Development Last Updated: Dec 14, 2017 Views: 85
When you attend an LLS drop-in session, please sign in on the drop-in App (the App will open at the time of the drop-in). Once you have followed the link to the drop-in App, you will be asked for your student ID number, click Next. Select the type of LLS drop-in you require, click Next. The screen that follows will show you the times of the drop-in sessions available by date. Once you have checked that drop-ins are available that day, click Next. Select a campus and click Next. You can now click on Join the queue for a drop-in or quit the App.