There are currently no Library staff on the Waterside Campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically and we will continue to do this until we have been told that we can safely reopen the service
- A click and collect service for books that are not available on NELSON will be available from Monday 15th June. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- If you want to return your books, for example you are in your final year and will not be returning to campus, you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. They will stay on your account until we get back on campus to return them but do not worry about that
- Please do speak to us if you need any help, you can email us at email@example.com or use our web form
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, please get in touch if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Academic Liaison Last Updated: Nov 10, 2016 Views: 76
Academic Librarians can offer 1 to 1 support on literature searching. You are able to book a literature search tutorial online through this link to the Student Login page for appointments. Once you have signed into your student account, use the drop down menu to choose to see an Academic Librarian and select your chosen time slot.
If you cannot login, it may be because you need to enrol. Click on the ‘Enrol’ button on the bottom right of the page. If it says that you have already enrolled, click on ‘forgot password’ and a reset link will be sent to your email.