You may not be on campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically until 30th September, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
- A click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- Please hold on to any books you currently have on loan, if you need to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. Staff will remove them from your account next time they are on campus.
- Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available online if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Systems Last Updated: Sep 05, 2017 Views: 95
Everything will search the entire range of full-text material available to the library such as books, journal and newspaper articles, reviews, conference papers, both print/electronic and open access/paid subscriptions. It automatically includes the content from the other three search areas.
Journal Articles will search our paid journal subscriptions as well as free open access journals.
Library Catalogue will find the print and physical items held in the Library as well as any purchased e-books.