Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Mar 06, 2019     Views: 17

  • Council Tax Certificates are emailed to you in case you need to provide your landlord with one; please search your inbox for ‘Council Tax’ to find the original email. It will have been sent from a no-reply email address.
  • If you use a Hotmail account, please check your junk box as it can often be mistaken for junk.
  • If your certificate has the wrong address / you have misplaced it, please inform the Student Information Desk and they can issue you a new certificate. (Please have a copy of your tenancy agreement/contract with you or attached to your email if you require a back-dated certificate.)