Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Jun 07, 2019 Views: 51
Printing is only available to staff and students of the University of Northampton. Please note that there is no printing facility for visitors or Associate Members (including SCONUL).
There are several printers located around the Learning Hub;
- On the ground floor, between the journals and the laptop cabinet (near the Market Restaurant).
- On the first floor, near the Ground café.
- On the second floor, near the laptop cabinet by the School Experience collection.
- On the third floor, by the balcony overlooking the School Experience collection.
- On the fourth floor, opposite the laptop cabinet.
Once you have sent your document to print, you will need to log in to the printer to release the print job. This can be done at any of the printers across the campus.
You can also scan using the printers, sending the document to your University email. Please note, it can take up to 24 hours for the scan option to become available after you have logged into a University printer for the first time. Once this time has passed, the ‘Scan’ icon will be available on your account.
Below are links to several quick guides for using the printers.