There are currently no Library staff on the Waterside Campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically and we will continue to do this until we have been told that we can safely reopen the service
- A click and collect service for books that are not available on NELSON will be available from Monday 15th June. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- If you want to return your books, for example you are in your final year and will not be returning to campus, you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. They will stay on your account until we get back on campus to return them but do not worry about that
- Please do speak to us if you need any help, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our web form
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, please get in touch if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Mar 30, 2020 Views: 40
Library and Learning Services are happy to deliver and collect Library items from Saint George's Avenue. To arrange delivery, please email email@example.com with:
- Your name
- Your student number or staff code
- The title of the item
- The author(s)
- The barcode (if known)
- The edition (if needed)
- A link to the item, if you have one
- The best way to stay in contact with you
or use the web form, just make sure that you still give us all the details on the list that you know.
Any items that are loaned are given an extra 7 days to allow for delivery but note that this doesn't apply to renewals. To return items, just get back in touch and we will instruct you on what to do. It's that easy!