You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations, including library support for those self-isolating.
- The Learning Hub is open from 8am -10pm daily and you can go to the shelves to collect any books you need as long as you can wear a mask. If you do not feel able to come into the Learning Hub for any reason then we have a click and collect service for books, which enables you, or a nominated person, to collect the items from campus.
- If you need to return items to us, you can either drop them into the book return bin in the Visitor Centre next door to McColls, or any book return bin throughout the Learning Hub. If you are off-site and not planning to come back for any reason, or have completed your course and you still have books from the library then email email@example.com and we will advise you on how to get the books back to us.
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Jun 09, 2020 Views: 59
A number of accounts have been set up for you, enabling you to access everything you need to support your studies.
Your main University account, consisting of a username and password, is required to access many things, including NILE, NELSON, the Student Hub, User portal and IT Self Services. Don't worry if you have problems using this account as guidance is available if your password is not working.
All students have an official University email account.
If you are having trouble accessing your Pebblepad account, you can search this site using the word 'pebblepad' to find entries that will provide you with guidance. If you are still unsure you can discuss Pebblepad with your tutor.