You may not be on campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically until 30th September, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
- A click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- Please hold on to any books you currently have on loan, if you need to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. Staff will remove them from your account next time they are on campus.
- Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at email@example.com
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available online if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Jun 09, 2020 Views: 19
Printing is managed by IT Services. You will find a large number of printers located in the Learning Hub and others in buildings across the campus. You will need your ID card and your four digit PIN in order to login to the printers. All students are assigned printing credit.
Sending a document to print is straightforward and there are lots of options including stapling documents, printing in different sizes and printing using the bypass tray. You can also using the printers for photocopying and scanning.