There are currently no Library staff on the Waterside Campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically and we will continue to do this until we have been told that we can safely reopen the service
- If you want to return your books, for example you are in your final year and will not be returning to campus, you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. They will stay on your account until we get back on campus to return them but do not worry about that
- Please do speak to us if you need any help, you can email us at email@example.com or use our web form
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, please get in touch if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: May 18, 2020 Views: 5
All rooms have prefix which indicate the building where the room is located, for example 'LH' is the Learning Hub, 'CH' is Creative Hub, 'SN' is the Senate. The rooms are all numbered according to the floor they are on, the first number in the room number indicates the floor they are on, for example LH127 is on floor 1 of the Learning Hub, CH201 is on floor 2 of the Creative Hub.
Signage on each floor of each building will help direct you towards each room. For more information on how to read your timetable including room prefixes and location codes, have a look at the information pages on the Student Hub.