You may not be on campus but we are still here to help:

  • Your books have been renewed automatically until 30th September, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
  • click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
  • Please hold on to any books you currently have on loan, if you need to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. Staff will remove them from your account next time they are on campus.
  • Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at 
  • E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.   
  • Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available online if you need us!! 😊😊😊

Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: May 18, 2020     Views: 6

All rooms have prefix which indicate the building where the room is located, for example 'LH' is the Learning Hub, 'CH' is Creative Hub, 'SN' is the Senate. The rooms are all numbered according to the floor they are on, the first number in the room number indicates the floor they are on, for example LH127 is on floor 1 of the Learning Hub, CH201 is on floor 2 of the Creative Hub.

Signage on each floor of each building will help direct you towards each room. For more information on how to read your timetable including room prefixes and location codes, have a look at the information pages on the Student Hub.