You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- Please send any questions or queries about loan laptops to email@example.com
- Please note the LLS Booking System is currently unavailable. Please see our pages for Learning Development or Academic Librarians for details on accessing these teams
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at email@example.com. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Sep 22, 2020 Views: 38
If there is a key text you need to complete your studies, but it is only available as a printed book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know:
- the book title
- the author
- the year or edition
- the publisher
- if there are any key chapters you need to access
Library staff will look to see if the book is available for purchase as an e-book, if we can obtain extracts or if the title has been released temporarily for free by the publisher in response to COVID-19/Coronavirus. Please note, there may be instances where a digital version of the text has not been made available to libraries.
Library and Learning Services are now running a click and collect book service. Please use this web form to request physical books where an e-copy is not available on NELSON. The form contains details on how to request and collect items.
If you currently have items on loans from us you are able to return them at any time by using the secure drop box in the Visitor Centre. The Visitor Centre can be found next to the McColls shop.
Due to the current COVID-19/ Coronavirus situation, we may take longer responding to requests than normal as we are operating many of our services remotely.