You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations, including library support for those self-isolating.
- The Learning Hub is open from 8am -10pm daily and you can go to the shelves to collect any books you need as long as you can wear a mask. If you do not feel able to come into the Learning Hub for any reason then we have a click and collect service for books, which enables you, or a nominated person, to collect the items from campus.
- If you need to return items to us, you can either drop them into the book return bin in the Visitor Centre next door to McColls, or any book return bin throughout the Learning Hub. If you are off-site and not planning to come back for any reason, or have completed your course and you still have books from the library then email email@example.com and we will advise you on how to get the books back to us.
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Sep 22, 2020 Views: 241
To log in to your library account, go to the Library Catalogue and click on 'my account'. This will take you to the login screen where you will need to provide your student ID number or staff username, and your University PIN.
A common issue on this screen is to use your University Password (as it is used very often for logging in), but this will not work. Your University PIN is a four-digit number set up when you first enroll and sent to you by email. If you are uncertain of your PIN, you can follow our instructions to view or reset it. If you reset your PIN, allow up to an hour before you try logging in again.
If you are still having any difficulties with your PIN or accessing your library account you can contact us and we will be happy to help you gain access. You can email us at email@example.com.