You may not be on campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically until 30th September, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
- A click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- Please hold on to any books you currently have on loan, if you need to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. Staff will remove them from your account next time they are on campus.
- Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available online if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Sep 02, 2020 Views: 72
To log in to your library account, go to the Library Catalogue and click on 'my account'. This will take you to the login screen where you will need to provide your student ID number or staff username, and your University PIN.
A common issue on this screen is to use your University Password (as it is used very often for logging in), but this will not work. Your University PIN is a four-digit number set up when you first enroll and sent to you by email. If you are uncertain of your PIN, you can follow our instructions to view or reset it. If you reset your PIN, allow up to an hour before you try logging in again.
If you are still having any difficulties with your PIN or accessing your library account you can contact us and we will be happy to help you gain access. You can email us at email@example.com.