You may not be on campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically until 30th September, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
- A click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- Please hold on to any books you currently have on loan, if you need to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. Staff will remove them from your account next time they are on campus.
- Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available online if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Sep 08, 2020 Views: 23
A tutorial is a booked appointment, lasting about 25 minutes. During this appointment the Learning Development tutor will provide you free guidance and tuition on any academic skills, such as essay writing, dissertations, critical analysis, presentation skills, maths and statistics. You can follow our guide to book a tutorial.
A drop-in is a 10 minute appointment that will provide you with some quick guidance, these can be done online.