You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- Please send any questions or queries about loan laptops to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note the LLS Booking System is currently unavailable. Please see our pages for Learning Development or Academic Librarians for details on accessing these teams
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email email@example.com for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020 Views: 35
LinkedIn Learning is a large collection of video guides and tutorials covering a really wide range of topics. It can be useful for learning about things like Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, or learning how to use Photoshop, create graphs, website design tips, and more!
Once you have logged in, why not have a browse and bookmark some of the tutorials that interest you, you can always return to them at a later time if you like.
To get started with LinkedIn Learning you can have a look at our guide to logging in and using it.