You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- If you are still having problems with access or your password, IT services are available and can be called on 01604 89 3333. They are available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm and they are happy to help.
- Please note the LLS Booking System is currently unavailable. Please see our pages for Learning Development or Academic Librarians for details on accessing these teams
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at email@example.com. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Sep 30, 2020 Views: 40
Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2020 Views: 40
A link to the document is delivered by email; the link will take you to the download page. Note: you must be online.
- If you are registered for On Demand and the system recognises your email address, you will be prompted to “Click to download your document”.
- If you are already registered for On Demand and the system recognises your email address, you will see a link to “Download your document”. Click the link.
- If you are registered for On Demand and the system does not recognise your email address, you will be prompted to enter your Username or On Demand registered email address at Step 1 before you click “Download your document”.
- If you are not registered for On Demand, you can register by clicking ‘Register for On Demand’ on the download page. Follow the instructions which include activating your account. Return to the download page and enter your Username before you click “Download your document”. Note: It can take up to 5 minutes for our records to be updated with a new On Demand registration so please wait that long after registering before attempting the download. There are also UoN pages available to help you and we suggest that you read them before you start the process of registering.
- Once you “Click to download your document” you will be presented with the following prompt. Note: some mobile devices may require you to go to the ‘downloads’ notification before you can access this prompt:
- Enter your Username and Password and you will gain access to the document.
- You will need to enter these details each time you access the document, unless you check the ‘Remember me on this computer’ box. Note: Please DO NOT check this box if you are accessing the document on a shared computer.