You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email email@example.com for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Sep 30, 2020 Views: 9
Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2020 Views: 9
- Are you online? Online access to the Internet is needed every time you open the document.
- Are you using Adobe Reader as your PDF viewer? If your browser’s default PDF viewer is not Adobe Reader, it will need disabling before documents can be read. Most browsers have in-built document viewers that require disabling or bypassing. When Chrome attempts to open the document you encounter the message ‘Failed to load PDF’. The MAC Preview feature will display blank pages if it attempts to open the PDF. Edge may indicate that there is a problem or that ‘we can’t open this file’.
- Are you using a compatible version of Adobe Reader? Adobe Reader 10 or above is required on any device you use to view documents, including mobile devices. Please use the latest version available to your device.
- On a shared computer has a previous user locked you out by clicking ‘Remember me on this computer’? If so, go in to Edit/Preferences/Security and click and confirm the ‘Clear remembered account information’ button, then retry the download link
- Has the download link expired? The download link will remain live for 30 days from the date of the original email. If the download link has expired, the item will need reordering.
- If a download attempt was made straight after registering, our systems may not have refreshed with the new user’s details. Contact Customer Services and request a fresh download link.