You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- If you are still having problems with access or your password, IT services are available and can be called on 01604 89 3333. They are available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm and they are happy to help.
- Please note the LLS Booking System is currently unavailable. Please see our pages for Learning Development or Academic Librarians for details on accessing these teams
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email email@example.com for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Oct 01, 2020 Views: 48
If you are a student using a laptop given to you by UoN you will have access to Adobe Reader already. It's also called Adobe Read or Adobe Acrobat Reader. This also applies to staff using a laptop given to you for work use by IT. All laptops available to borrow for students or staff, short or long term, will also have Adobe Reader.
If you are using your own PC, tablet or phone you may need to download Adobe Reader. The free version should be fine for these purposes. Or you can borrow a UoN laptop from a laptop locker.
Unfortunately, DRM Lite works only with Adobe Reader 10 or above, and documents will not open with any other PDF viewer.