You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- If you are still having problems with access or your password, IT services are available and can be called on 01604 89 3333. They are available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm and they are happy to help.
- Please note the LLS Booking System is currently unavailable. Please see our pages for Learning Development or Academic Librarians for details on accessing these teams
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email email@example.com for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Sep 30, 2020 Views: 33
The article is not automatically saved and you must save it at the browser’s Save/Open prompt. Once the document is ‘saved’, you should have access to it for three years from the date of supply. If files are not saved, access from the download link will cease after 30 days and the item will need reordering. A saved document will become inaccessible after three years.