Announcing our new library system
The library has some good news! We have been working hard to bring you a new version of NELSON and Reading Lists, with lots of great features and useful tools. We have help guides for members of staff and for students with key dates you should know, a timeline of what will be happening that might affect you, actions you should take and where you can get help. There will be lots of benefits, after a short period of disruption, that will make using the library even easier and we are excited to show you all the great features as we go live in the period after 12th July.
Answered By: IT Services Last Updated: Jun 13, 2022 Views: 8
This guide shows you step by step how to download your payslip from ABW within Citrix. If you are onsite and on the UON network you will not need to use Citrix, you can just log into ABW in the usual way described in step 4.
- Go to the UON Citrix homepage and then login with your email address and password. You may have to authenticate your account. You can then launch the UON standard desktop. We have a help guide available for logging into Citrix
- When you are logged in to the UON Standard Desktop, launch Google Chrome. You can then use the bookmarks that are already available by clicking Managed bookmarks - UON apps - ABW Prod
4. Login to ABW using your username and password. Make sure you put 'NORTHAMPTON' in capital letters in the Domain field
5. When you logged in, click on the blue paperclip at the top right. This can be found under the search icon on the main homepage of ABW
6. When the popup box opens, select Resource Payslip from the left hand side and double click on the payslip you would like to save
7. When the payslip document has opened, click on the download button at the top right
8. When the file explorer opens click on This PC on the left hand side. Then double click on Save To My device located under the Devices and drives heading
9. Set the name you would like for your file to be saved as and click the save button. This will then download your file through Google Chrome
10. Now open File Explorer on your device, not File Explorer in Citrix. Go to your Downloads folder and your payslip can now be saved to your OneDrive or external storage