Answered By: IT Services Last Updated: Jul 18, 2022 Views: 7
In Outlook you can create personalised signatures for your emails. These signatures can include both text and images. You can also set up Outlook to automatically add signatures to all new emails and replies.
This guide shows you step by step how to create a new signature in Outlook.
Creating an email signature
1. Select New Email
2. Select Signature and then Signatures from the dropdown that appears
3. Select New, type a name for the signature, and select OK
4. Under Edit signature, type your signature, and format it the way you like
5. Once you have created a signature you can select it from the New messages or Replies dropdowns and this then sets the signature to be used for either one
6. Select OK and close the email
7. Select New Email to see the signature you created
If you have any issues following these steps you can contact IT Services and a member of IT can provide you with support.