Answered By: IT Services Last Updated: Jul 19, 2022 Views: 4
This guide shows step by step how to add a shared drive to file explorer on your device.
How to add a shared drive
1. Open File Explorer and go to This PC
2. On the top options bar click Map network drive
3. Enter the shared drive location into the Folder field or click browse and search for the shared drive
4. Click the Drive dropdown and select a drive letter to use (Preferably around the letter C)
5. Click Finish and this will add the shared drive to your file explorer
If you have any issues following these steps you can contact IT Services and a member of IT can provide you with support.