Q. I click submit to upload my Turnitin assignment, but nothing happens.
If you cannot upload your Turnitin assignment please check the following:
- Check your Internet browser. We recommend Firefox or Chrome (rather than Internet Explorer). You can check your browser compatibility from the front page of NILE.
- Check that you have not submitted already (some assignments are set to single submission).
- Check you are submitting to the correct submission point.
- Check with your lecturer that your submission point is open. (You may be too early)
- Check you are submitting within the deadline. (You may be too late).
- Check your file is not too large (maximum size 40Mb). Do not try to upload videos, use the kaltura mashup button. -See more about video submissions here.
- Check your file is in a suitable format for submitting to Turnitin (Word, PDF, PowerPoint, etc.)
If none of the above resolve your problem you should contact your tutor at the earliest opportunity.
Was this helpful? 2 2