You can only download your own video files from My Media, but you can choose from a variety of different qualities, which is great if you have a high definition file that needs to be converted to a lower resolution format with a smaller file size.
1. Log in to and go to My Media. On the right-hand side of the video you want to download, click Edit.
2. Near the bottom of the page, click on Downloads.
3. Tick all options and press Save, then Go to media.
4. Scroll down the video preview. Click Download.
5. Click Download beside the size/quality you need.
Your video/audio file will be saved onto your computer to the default downloads folder, make sure you move it to a suitable folder where you can access it and use it.