Q. How do I import (export) Tests, Surveys, Pools
In NILE, you can export and import Tests, Surveys, and Pools to use in other sites or share with other instructors.
You export tests, surveys, and pools as ZIP files that you or other instructors can import into other sites.
Import a Test, Survey, or Pool
1. On the Control Panel, expand the Course Tools section and select Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
2. On the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page, select the item you want to import, such as Tests.
3. Select Import.
4. On the Import page, browse for the file from your computer or your course's file repository: Course Files or the Content Collection.
5. Select Submit.
Export a test, survey, or pool
- Access the menu for a Test, Survey, or Pool and select Export to Local Computer.
2. Select OK in the pop-up window to save the ZIP file. (To save the file to your computer, select Export to Local Computer. To save the file in the Content Collection, select Export to Content Collection).
Once you have completed the above process, you will need to deploy your NILE Test or Survey.