Q. How do I create a qualitative Turnitin rubric from a template?
If you would like to use a Turnitin rubric template to provide qualitative feedback to your students in relation to your module Learning Outcomes then these steps will show you how to access and edit a qualitative rubric template.
** 27th Nov - This FAQ is currently being updated to include screenshots **
- Go to a NILE module where you have created a Turnitin submission point.
- Click on the Submit your Work left-hand link.
- Click on the Turnitin submission point.
- Click on the Libraries tab.
- Select the Rubric / Form Manager tab.
- The left-hand burger menu will display all the rubrics in your Turnitin account.
- You should also see two additional rubric templates for you to reuse.
- Select the Undergraduate Rubric (LO) or the Postgraduate Rubric (LO).
- From the left-hand burger menu, select Duplicate this Rubric to create a copy.
- Give your new rubric a name which reflects the associated assessment.
- Click each LO cell and type in your Learning Outcome descriptors.
- Insert additional LO criteria rows by clicking the + icon.
- Complete each column cell with your qualitative statements.
- Click Save once you have finished editing your rubric.
If you are not familiar with Turnitin the FAQ links below will take you through the most common questions. If you would like to book 1:1 training on the use of rubrics please contact your Faculty Learning Technologist.