Q. How do I enter my contact details on NILE using the 'business card' template?
Click the contacts link on the left-hand menu.
Click Create Contact.
Image 1: Create contact button
You will have a form to complete with your (or your colleagues) detail(s). You will also have the chance to upload a profile image.
If you don't have the Create Contact button:
It's possible that the Contacts link on the menu has not been configured correctly. Don't worry, you can remedy this yourself by following the steps below to create a new tool link.
1) Press the small plus button in the top-left of the menu. (See image 2, below).
2) Then choose Tool Link.
3) A small window will appear for you to enter some details. (See image 3, below).
4) Enter the name for the tool link. This is the word you will see written on the menu.
5) Choose contacts from the drop-down list.
6) Tick Available to users, so your students can see it.
7) Click Submit.
8) Your new link will appear at the bottom of the menu. Drag the tool link up to where it should be. (Hover your mouse towards the left-hand side until you see the four-headed arrow, then it will let you move it).
9) Finally, you need to delete the original one. Press the grey circle and then delete.
Image 2: Add a tool link.
Image 3: Setting up the tool link.