Q. What should I do if I cannot connect to a Blackboard Collaborate session?
In order to connect to a Blackboard Collaborate session, you will need to use the Chrome browser.
• Chrome is free to download and use, and is available from: https://www.google.co.uk/chrome/
• For help and support with Chrome, including help installing Chrome, go to: https://support.google.com/chrome
If you are using Chome and still cannot connect to a Collaborate session, please do the following:
1. Ensure that Collaborate is the only tab open in Chrome. If necessary, close all the other Chrome tabs, or tear off the tab that is running Collaborate so that it's in a window on its own.
2. Click on Tools > More Tools > Developer Tools (or press Ctrl + Shift + i).
3. Select the Console tab, then right click in the console and choose 'save as'.
4. Save the file (do not change the name of the file).
5. Send the file you saved to: LearnTech@northampton.ac.uk