Q. How do I manually upload a video to my MediaSpace account?
1. Go to video.northampton.ac.uk which takes you to the MediaSpace login page.
2. Click the Welcome button in the top right of the screen.
3. Click Login and then enter your Staff Username or Student ID and your University password.
4. Click the Add New button then select Media Upload from the drop-down menu.
5. Next Choose a file to upload from your desktop or connected external device.
6. MediaSpace will now upload your video, audio or image file.
7. Once the Upload is Completed check the video name and description, add any tags and we recommend you set your video as Private.
8. Click the Save button.
9. Click Go to My Media or Go to Media to view your video once it has been encoded for playback.