Q. What is happening with LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com?
We’re excited to let you know that we’ll be upgrading one of your learning and development benefits, Lynda.com, to LinkedIn Learning.
LinkedIn Learning has the same great content as Lynda.com, and it will provide a more personalized experience.
Your account will be upgraded on Friday, January 25, 2019, at which time you will no longer be able to access Lynda.com.
But don’t worry, all your learning activity and history will be seamlessly transferred to LinkedIn Learning.
After the upgrade is completed, you’ll receive an email to activate your LinkedIn Learning account.
When that email arrives, log in to your LinkedIn.com account for a customized learning experience that features instructional content relevant to your professional interests and goals.
With LinkedIn Learning, you get:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows
With more than 5,000 courses taught by industry experts—and more added every week—LinkedIn Learning is designed for all levels of learners, and it’s available whenever you’re ready to learn.
We look forward to the upgrade and seeing how LinkedIn Learning helps you continue growing in your career.