Answered By: Student Information Desk Last Updated: Jul 14, 2021 Views: 7
If you are a new student then you need to formally enrol onto your programme in order to commence your studies.
If you are studying a programme that is studying on campus then the enrolment process consists of two stages:
- Pre-Enrolment: You will be sent an invite to pre-enrol on your programme. Pre-enrolment is an online process where you confirm personal details, confirm your programme of studies, upload required documentation and a photo for your student ID card
- Face to Face Enrolment: You will need to attend a face-to-face enrolment session on campus where we check your personal details and identification, scan your passport/visa (if applicable) and provide you with a student ID card
Please visit our enrolment webpages which provide the following information:
- The enrolment process
- How to pre-enrol and a pre-enrolment self help guide
- What happens at face-to-face enrolment and what you need to bring with you
- A schedule of upcoming enrolment sessions
We also recommend that you visit the new students website which provides lots of information about starting your studies
Distance Learning Students
If you are studying a Distance Learning programme your enrolment will be managed online prior to the commencement of your programme. Our admissions team will send you an invite to pre-enrol prior to the commencement of your programme. Once you have completed pre-enrolment our admissions team will check your record and process your enrolment remotely.
Please visit of Distance Learning webpage for more information
If you are studying with one of our partners you will be advised by your partner and/or our admissions team regarding what you need to do to enrol onto your programme