Answered By: Student Information Desk
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2021 Views: 2

If you have lost your student ID card you must pay to have it replaced: 

  1. Go to the University of Northampton Online Shop
  2. Search for 'Replacement Student ID Card'
  3. Add to basket and pay to complete the transaction
  4. Go to the Security Office/Visitors Centre, Waterside Campus to collect your new student ID card (you will need to show them a copy of your receipt).

If you have had your student ID card stolen, have reported it to the police and have a crime reference number: 

  1. Go to the Student Information Desk, Learning Hub, Waterside Campus with your crime reference number and we will print you a new student ID card.