Answered By: Student Information Desk Last Updated: Jul 19, 2021 Views: 2
Answered By: Student Information Desk
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2021 Views: 2
If you have lost your student ID card you must pay to have it replaced:
- Go to the University of Northampton Online Shop
- Search for 'Replacement Student ID Card'
- Add to basket and pay to complete the transaction
- Go to the Security Office/Visitors Centre, Waterside Campus to collect your new student ID card (you will need to show them a copy of your receipt).
If you have had your student ID card stolen, have reported it to the police and have a crime reference number:
- Go to the Student Information Desk, Learning Hub, Waterside Campus with your crime reference number and we will print you a new student ID card.